- Opening a Swimming Pool and closing your pool is time-consuming and can require a lot of work for it to be done properly.
- If the pool hasn’t been used, cleaned and/or opened in years it is even more intense.
- And if you have been neglecting your pool it may have developed algae buildup, mosquito nests, and/or other health and aesthetic issues.
- No matter how well you maintain your pool, it’s going to need repairs from time to time. When this happens, it’s best to call a professional.
- Hiring a professional frees up your time so that you can enjoy your pool and summer time, even more,
- Consider what is your time worth!
Typically a professional pool company will do the following:
Opening the pool
- remove mesh or solid safety cover, fold, bag, and store it
- super shock your pool
- de-winterize the filter and the pump; assemble as necessary
- de-winterize the pool plumbing, removing plugs and installing water directionals
- install the skimmer basket(s), ladder(s), and handrail(s)
- brush the walls, if needed
Closing the pool
- thoroughly clean pool
- balance the water chemistry
- lower the water level
- add winterizing chemicals
- drain/blow out pool equipment
- attach a winter pool cover
What’s your time worth? Contact Desmond Pools today to schedule your pool cleaning opening and closing services.
Now that summer is over, the fun doesn’t have to end! And you don’t have to stop enjoying the health and relaxation benefits from your pool, we’ll be happy to tell you about our fabulous hot tub & spas! Save $ – View Our Specials!
Desmond Pools Creating one oasis at a time throughout the Lehigh Valley, PA
Swimming Pool & Hot Tub Experts
Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton,
Poconos, Lehigh Valley, PA
& Surrounding Areas
Save $ – View Our Specials!