Wouldn’t you love to come home to a relaxing hot tub, sip on some wine, champagne or juice, unwind with your spouse or partner? Or pamper yourself and just enjoy some rejuvenating quiet time soaking in your hot tub with a good book, listening to some tunes, nature or watch a little TV.
If you’re thinking, this is just going to be one more thing you have to be responsible for, well; hot tub owners are finding the care and maintenance of their new spas so easy. The new hot tubs on the market make it easier than ever. It’s simple to maintain a hot tub today.
The new hot tubs offer such features as:
- Low-maintenance, weather-resistant vinyl exteriors rather than wood; so staining is never needed.
- Many of them have high energy efficiency rating, so they use less electricity.
- Some of the hot tub filters can be easily cleaned right in your dishwasher.
- They use just 10-20 % of the chlorine to similar models in 1997.
- Available many different sizes, shapes and colors.
- Desmond Pools provides you will simple easy to care for instructions
- You can use household items such as baking soda to clean the tiles,
- Or white vinegar to clean the jets occasionally. In fact, you should avoid household chemicals to clean your hot tub, don’t use window cleaner, cleansers or bathroom cleaners.
- Keep a spare filter on hand so there’s no downtime.
- Cover your hot tub when not in use, it’s more energy efficient, keeps it cleaner and UV rays won’t dissipate the sanitizer.
- Rinse off before going to the spa if you use a lot of hair products or body creams to avoid buildup.
- Keep hairclips or baseball caps nearby so you can put your hair up.
Ready to enjoy the benefits of owning a hot tub? We have hot tubs and spas to match all of your needs and specifications! Contact us for a free, in-home consultation. Our Desmond Pools Riviera Spas sales representative will personally take the time to answer all your questions. Contact us today!
Creating one oasis at a time throughout the Lehigh Valley, PA
Save $ – View Our Specials!