(Non-Diving Pool) – Size (12’ Width x 24’ Length) / Depth (3’5” Shallow End to 5’6” Deep End)
- Fiberglass Base Package (Included in Price)
- Pool Colors To Choose From
- Additional Costs to Consider
- Reviews (0)
Fiberglass Base Package (Included in Price)
Customize Your Pool: 9 Colors to choose from, 4 Waterline Tiles to choose from, Accents either Inlaid Mosaic Tile or Accent Inlaid Tile, and A size for every yard
Base Package Includes:
- Pool model in color of choice
- Dual drains suction for ease of cleaning and maintenance
- One skimmer
- Two to three returns depending on inground pools model and size
- Lifetime warranty from manufacturer
- Rigid construction
- Backfilled and set with stone for proper drainage
- Hayward filter system 1.5 hp super pump and sand filter
- Hayward inline chlorinator
- Hayward 1.5 inch shut off valves for all plumbing
- White pool light
- Maintenance package
- Temporary orange safety fence during construction
- Water to fill pool
- Grading and rough raking of yard when complete
Extras To Complete Base Package
3′ of concrete walkway around our pools range from $2,000- $4,000 varies on size
Fencing package for black aluminum 54 inch high with one 4′ wide gate ranges $4,000- $5,700 varies based on pool area inside
Pool Colors To Choose From
Additional Costs to Consider
Extras To Complete Fiberglass Pool Base Package:
– Pool Chemicals must be added to the pool and get the pool to “Pool Neutral”. Please ask for additional standard chemicals which we may supply at an additional cost.
– Pool Concrete Standard 3’ or if more desired – Desmond Pools and Spas does not do or sub-contract the Concrete. Concrete is priced and paid directly to the Concrete Contractor (Desmond Pools and Spas Suggested Contractor: J&R Construction Ent Inc.: Number – 610-972-4136 / Address – 190 Greentree Drive, Bangor, PA 18013)
- Cantilevered concrete coping: $1,700 minimum at $20.00 a linear ft.
- Blues and Greens Colored Concrete: TBD sq. ft.
- Earth Tone Colored Concrete: $9.00 – $11.00 sq. ft.
- Exposed Aggregate: $12.00 – $20.00 sq. ft.
- Rip out and Finish $12.00 – $22.00 per sq. ft.
- Stained concrete: $6.00 – $8.00 sq. ft.
- Stamped Concrete Stone Patterns: $14.00 – $17.00 per sq. ft.
- Stamped Textured Concrete: $11.00 – $13.00 per sq. ft.
- Standard Concrete $8.00 – $10.00 per sq. ft.
- Swirls Finished $9.00 – $11.00 per sq. ft.
** All the prices are ranged from a best-case scenario to a worst-case scenario
– Pool Cover – Coverlon
*** Contact Desmond Pools and Spas for exact Price ***
– Pool Electrical – Desmond Pools and Spas does not do or sub-contract the Electrical. Electrical is priced and paid directly to the Electrical Contractor (Desmond Pools and Spas Suggested Contractor: Michael Devers Electrical Service: Office – 610-509-0875 / Address – 2006 Renwick Street, Bethlehem, PA 18017)
Standard Electrical without any obstacles:
1st 50 feet is $2,500.00
Every 25’ foot after is $500.00
** All prices listed are an estimate, not an exact price!
*** Warranty – All Electrical work is Guaranteed for 1 Year from install. All parts and products the Electrical Contractor uses are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty
– Pool Fence (Radiance – Lifetime Limited Warranty)
Aluminum Fence 54” ht: $27 per linear ft.
Aluminum Fence 60” ht: Call for Price
Aluminum Fence 72” ht: Call for Price
Aluminum Fence Gates: $420 per 4ft gate
– Pool Permitting you must visit your Local Government Agency
(All permits submitted by owner and inspections coordinator by Contractor)
Questions to ask your Local Agency to determine the best fit approved pool
- Does the pool require an Engineer?
- Does it require a Topographical Survey or a Grading Survey
- Does the local agency require a Water Management System
- A) Does Impervious Coverage apply? (If yes ask B & C)
B) What are the guidelines for impervious coverage?
C) What of the impervious Coverage is currently being used?
5. What are the properties setbacks (Front, Back, Left, Right and off of any permit structures?
6. If the property has a septic system, ask, “what are the guidelines?”
7. If the property has above-ground power lines what are the guidelines?