Manufacturer cover $1,890
(Non-Diving Pool) – Size (14’9” Width x 30’ Length) / Depth (3’4” Shallow End to 6’3” Deep End) / Perimeter (76 Lineal Ft.) / 11,000 Est. Gallons / Weight (2,525 lbs.)
Manufacturer cover $1,890
- Fiberglass Base Package (Included in Price)
- Pool Colors To Choose From
- Safety Cover Colors to Choose From
- Additional Costs to Consider
- Reviews (0)
Fiberglass Base Package (Included in Price)
Fiberglass Pool Base Package Includes:
- Fiberglass Shell Color Choice
- Pool Excavation
- Dirt Removal and Waste
- Concrete Pad or Pavers for Pool Plumbing System
- Hayward Filter – Sand (Hayward – 3 Year Warranty with Desmond Pools and Spa install)
- Hayward Pump – Single Speed (Hayward – 3 Year Warranty with Desmond Pools and Spa install)
- Hayward In-Line Chlorinator (Hayward – 3 Year Warranty with Desmond Pools and Spa install)
- Hayward Light (Hayward – 3 Year Warranty with Desmond Pools and Spa install)
- Returns 2 to 3 (Size dictates the number of returns)
- Skimmer 1
- Dual drains for ease of Cleaning and Maintenance
- Plumbing which includes Flexible Pipe (Desmond Pools and Spas – 1 Year Warranty with install)
- Water to fill pool
- Completely Set and Backfilled with Stone for Stability and help with Proper Drainage
- Grade and Rough Rake Yard when Complete
- Safety Fencing During Construction
- Maintenance Care package (Pole, hose, vacuum head, skimmer head, brush head, and water test strips)
- Manufacturer’s Pool Warranty
Pool Colors To Choose From
Safety Cover Colors to Choose From
Protecting Your Fiberglass Swimming Pool Investment With a Manufacturers Exact Fit Pool Cover:
Additional Costs to Consider
Extras To Complete Fiberglass Pool Base Package:
– Pool Chemicals must be added to the pool and get the pool to “Pool Neutral”. Please ask for additional standard chemicals which we may supply at an additional cost.
– Pool Concrete Standard 3’ or if more desired – Desmond Pools and Spas does not do or sub-contract the Concrete. Concrete is priced and paid directly to the Concrete Contractor (Desmond Pools and Spas Suggested Contractor: J&R Construction Ent Inc.: Number – 610-972-4136 / Address – 190 Greentree Drive, Bangor, PA 18013)
- Cantilevered concrete coping: $1,700 minimum at $20.00 a linear ft.
- Blues and Greens Colored Concrete: TBD sq. ft.
- Earth Tone Colored Concrete: $9.00 – $11.00 sq. ft.
- Exposed Aggregate: $12.00 – $20.00 sq. ft.
- Rip out and Finish $12.00 – $22.00 per sq. ft.
- Stained concrete: $6.00 – $8.00 sq. ft.
- Stamped Concrete Stone Patterns: $14.00 – $17.00 per sq. ft.
- Stamped Textured Concrete: $11.00 – $13.00 per sq. ft.
- Standard Concrete $8.00 – $10.00 per sq. ft.
- Swirls Finished $9.00 – $11.00 per sq. ft.
** All the prices are ranged from a best-case scenario to a worst-case scenario
– Pool Cover – Coverlon
*** Contact Desmond Pools and Spas for exact Price ***
– Pool Electrical – Desmond Pools and Spas does not do or sub-contract the Electrical. Electrical is priced and paid directly to the Electrical Contractor (Desmond Pools and Spas Suggested Contractor: Michael Devers Electrical Service: Office – 610-509-0875 / Address – 2006 Renwick Street, Bethlehem, PA 18017)
Standard Electrical without any obstacles:
1st 50 feet is $2,500.00
Every 25’ foot after is $500.00
** All prices listed are an estimate, not an exact price!
*** Warranty – All Electrical work is Guaranteed for 1 Year from install. All parts and products the Electrical Contractor uses are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty
– Pool Fence (Radiance – Lifetime Limited Warranty)
Aluminum Fence 54” ht: $27 per linear ft.
Aluminum Fence 60” ht: Call for Price
Aluminum Fence 72” ht: Call for Price
Aluminum Fence Gates: $420 per 4ft gate
– Pool Permitting you must visit your Local Government Agency
(All permits submitted by owner and inspections coordinator by Contractor)
Questions to ask your Local Agency to determine the best fit approved pool
- Does the pool require an Engineer?
- Does it require a Topographical Survey or a Grading Survey
- Does the local agency require a Water Management System
- A) Does Impervious Coverage apply? (If yes ask B & C)
B) What are the guidelines for impervious coverage?
C) What of the impervious Coverage is currently being used?
5. What are the properties setbacks (Front, Back, Left, Right and off of any permit structures?
6. If the property has a septic system, ask, “what are the guidelines?”
7. If the property has above-ground power lines what are the guidelines?