You don’t need to spend a lot to get a gorgeous-looking pool in your backyard
Vinyl liner pools are a popular go-to choose of homeowners looking for a fast and easy way to get a swimming pool in their backyard without breaking the bank.
Vinyl Liner Pools are quicker to install and less expensive. They are cheaper to repair if needed, and replacing the vinyl liner is cheaper when compared to the cost of resurfacing a gunite pool. Modern vinyl liners are also extremely durable and won’t require as much chemicals for maintenance (compared to concrete pools) thanks to its non-porous surface.
Desmond Pools sells and installs Vinyl Liner Pools from Megna Pools, a highly-rated vinyl liner pool manufacturer that has been in business for almost 20 years. They are recognized as one of the largest fabricators of inground steel pool panels and kits, and vinyl swimming pool liners.
Megna Vinyl Liner Pools boasts the following advantages:
- Specifically formulated for long term use, featuring:
- Improved materials to resist tearing and
- Reduced cracking at low temperatures
- Minimize UV degradation
- Reduction in fungus and algae growth
- Minimize chemical bleaching
- Uses a high-frequency molecular weld for fabrication, for a longer-lasting and stronger seal
- Computer aided design (CAD) process to custom design each pool liner
If you want an amazing backyard pool that fits your taste and budget, contact Desmond Pools today. We’d be happy to answer all your Vinyl Pool questions!